Are you looking for a solution to How to Transfer Freecharge Wallet Balance to Bank?
If yes then here you will get the step-by-step guide that helps you to do this easily.
Before I move ahead let me tell you a short intro about Freecharge. If you want, then you scroll down and get the information.
Freecharge has always come up with something or the other lucrative. It has been lately providing unbeatable recharge and bill payment deals to its worldwide customers.
Within a short span of time, Freecharge has been able to grab a huge customer base and a sound image. The e-commerce giant has its main nerve centre at Mumbai.
Recently, the company has come up with the concept of transferring Freecharge bucks to the bank account. The hassle-free technique of transfer is giving a boost to cashless transactions. It is assisting people to receive instant payments to their bank accounts through Freecharge virtual wallets.
Freecharge follows the IMPS payment method. So, your money will be credited into your bank account instantly. Many other recharge apps are already following the suit and have received massive success as well. There is no special trick to transfer the money to your bank account via Freecharge. You can do it easily.
Note: Minimum amount required for bank transfer is 10 INR and the maximum is 5000 INR.
Please keep in mind that If you got Cashback from Freecharge, then you won’t be able to transfer this balance to the bank account. But I have a simple trick for you.
You can check How to Transfer Money From Freecharge to Bank Account.
A step-by-step guide to transferring Freecharge wallet balance to a bank account
First, I am going to show you transfer your wallet balance using the Freecharge website.
- First, Visit the Freecharge website.
- Log in to the Freecharge account with your credentials.
- You may be asked to enter your OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number or Email ID. (Freecharge added this for safety purposes)
- Select “add money” to the Freecharge balance.
- Check out your wallet balance and accomplish the transaction by adding your bank account
- Now Enter the account number, IFSC code, bank name, and payee name.
- Click the “withdraw money to bank” option from the menu
- Select the bank account and enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Select “Submit”. Within just a fraction of seconds, your Freecharge balance will be deducted, and your bank account shall get credited with the transferred amount.
You don’t need to pay transaction fees to transfer your Freecharge wallet balance to the bank account. You must also remember that any money that has been added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn in any case.
Transfer Freecharge Wallet balance Using Freecharge App:
- Login to your Freecharge account with your Email id and password.
- Now Click on “Account” in the bottom section.
- Click on “My Account Details” and then click on “Add Money.”
- Now click on “Withdraw.”
- If you have not added any bank account, then click on “Add a new Bank.”
- After Clicking on you will see a form to enter your bank account details. So Enter your Account Number, Select your Bank, IFSC code, and account holder name, and then click on “Submit”.
So this is a simple step you can follow to transfer Freecharge Balance to the bank account.
If you are using Freecharge to recharge your number, Utility bill, the postpaid bill then you can save more. I have listed the latest Freecharge promo code offers and always keep updating. Do check the posts.